1. Contact us at 323-527-0770 or e-mail
service@Hollywood Data Recovery.comfor a free consultation. A data recovery representative will gather information and assess your situation.
2. Bring your hard drive to one of our facilities or you may ship it to our Irvine, CA office.
3. Once we receive your drive, the initial evaluation process is performed. This allows us to determine what is recoverable and cost factors. As soon as the evaluation is complete, your customer care professional will contact you to inform you of the results.
4. If data recovery is possible, a price quotation will be faxed or emailed to you for your approval. A catalog listing of recoverable files will be included as well.
5. Once we have your written approval to proceed, you can expect your recovery to be completed in 1-2 days. Clean room and RAID recoveries may take 8-12 business days. If you have chosen to have Priority Service, the time period will typically be cut in half.
Storage and Delivery of Your Data:
Once we have successfully completed your data recovery, you may choose from a few options
regarding the storage and delivery of your data. Depending on the amount of data recovered, we will
either burn it to DVD or transfer it to a hard drive of your choice.